• We recommend that you have your hair and make up done before you are going to put the dress on.
• Before putting the dress on, make sure that you are on a clean surface.
• Put the dress on from bottom to top, to avoid any make-up marks.
• If possible , ask someone to assist you.
• If you have an underskirt, then put that on from bottom to top after the dress.
• Underskirt should be near the hips.
• If you can see the underskirt from the bottom of the dress, then adjust the height of the underskirt.
• Before tying up the corset make sure that your dress lining is straight.
• Adjust the height of the corset from the chest and hold it in place until it is tied.
• We recommend that someone assists you.
• Before closing the zipper we recommend you to tie the corset first If your dress don`t have a zipper then start tying up the corset first. ( look Illustration 1.) and after that close the zipper.
• Because it is an adjustable corset, we recommend you to pull the ribbon from top to bottom, leaving some space to breath, because one of the most important things is to feel comfortable on your wedding day.
• After tying up your corset tie a knot or make a nice bow, because then the corset will stay in place.
• For the pregnant birdes we recommend to pull the corset only from the chest part and then tie a knot. After that continue tying your corset without pulling ribbons so you can have breathing space (look Illustration 2. )
• After the corset tightening there`s going to be some excess fabric what we recommend you to push on the sides ( look Illustration 3. ).
• Because the corset is adjustable, it may be that you`re going to have some excess fabric what we recommend you to push on the sides to have a clean and smooth looking corset.
• Finally check that all the layers of the dress are straight and will not be caught in the underskirt.
• After you have your dress on we reccomend for you to sightly pull the dress up while walking to avoid any possible stains.
Illustration 1. How to tie the corset ribbon.
-Put the corset laces trought the first two holes and makse sure that the ribbons are the same length on both sides.
-You should start tying up your corset from the top to bottom.
Illustration 2. Corset tying for pregnant brides
- The knot should be under your chest area, because you need to pull more from your chest and leave some space for the stomach.
- After that continue tying your corset without pulling ribbon so you can have breathing space
Illustration 3. Excess fabric
-Because the corset is adjustable, it may be that you`re going to have some excess fabric what we recommend you to push on the sides to have a clean and smooth looking corset.